Monday, September 8, 2008

E Books

Well Project Gutenberg seems to be well set out and easily searchable but I wasn't a big fan of it.

I like the way there are at least 50 books available in most foreign languages. 50 is better than none.
There don't seem to be many if any at all contemporary best selling authors. A lot of what is available would be termed as proper literature by literary snobs who don't neccessarily approve of best selling literature like Catherine Coulter or Nora Roberts as an example.

I din't find anything that I wanted to download mainly because I couldn't really find authors that I like enough to listen to. If I am going to listen to an e-book I want a story that will keep me entertained but not give me a headache hence an author like Nora Roberts or J D Robb etc.

Great idea but broaden the genres and availability if copyright doesn't prevent them from doing so and then I may find one I like.

No comments: