Monday, June 30, 2008

My first adventure into blog land

Well dazed and confused I was in trying to decide what to label myself. Soooooooooooo many choices what's a girl to do? Except be even more dazed and confused than normal.



Still when you take the time to focus it's actually very easy and may even prove to be fun. Though it will be fun to think of things each week (maybe not).

Now if you look at my profile you think Waltzing Matilda !!!!! what's that all about? Well it's like this my favourite music group is Australian and having just seem them the other day they sprang to mind. However I swear they are not called Waltzing Matilda.

Well that's enough rambling for today so on to whatever else springs to mind.

4 comments:

tosca said...

This seems to be scarily easy - and I guess fun as well. At least so far. When does the hard work start :D

Kelly said...

Don't worry... hard work's coming! Hehe. No not really. It's all fun!

Hey dazed and confused kiwi... maybe you could find an audio clip of your favourite band to post on the blog so we can all have a listen?

ELIN said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

奶茶加盟
探伤机
海绵再生机
探伤机
企业宣传片拍摄制作
平切机
粉碎机
超微粉碎机
网吧桌
滤芯
中铁快运
中空玻璃设备
溜冰鞋
中空玻璃加工设备
旱冰鞋
溜冰鞋厂
北京郊区度假村
旱冰鞋厂
北京度假村
滚轴溜冰鞋