Thursday, July 3, 2008

RSS is a huge pain

Well I endeavoured to do the RSS exercise and what a pain in the rear end that was. Still with the help of Catatonia (you rock) I got there in the end.




http://www.bloglines.com/public/waltzingmatilda


There were way to many things to choose from and then there is the samll matter of your workmates ones if you subscribe to one and not the other hello you have the whole I'm offended thing goin on.


I have included a clip from my favourite music group and since Catatonia already has posted a pic of them on her site I will post a pic of another of my favourite singers who is Mario Frangoulis and from a female point of view if you are alive and breathing he is a total hottie unless you are Natalie Mahoney who thinks guys like this are on every street corner and easily available.

We look forward to seeing what Miz Mahoney puts on her blog when she finally gets round to creating it since she has blithely informed us that she will outshine us. To that we here in neverneverland say a big fat ha.