Monday, September 8, 2008

The 23rd thing finally

Well it has been an interesting journey and not always a fun one. To be honest some of the stuff I really disliked like the RSS feeds. That was a right pain. The image generators while fun I was thinking " so what's the point" if someone wants to fiddle with that rubbish they can do it themselves.

I did learn and retain some things like uploading photos and creating hyperlinks in my blogs. I thought the program was quite long 23 things is a lot to do and accomplish by a deadline when you have other pesky things to do as well like serving customers and putting books away etc.

There was also the frustration of having to try and get a computer in the Learn.net to actually do a lot of the lessons as the bits and pieces we needed were actually blocked on staff terminals.

However I carried on plugging away and finally I have reached the end and I am so pleased. Yay this is the last of dazed and confused kiwi. I am finished.

1 comment:

tosca said...

Congratulations on finishing!