Sunday, September 7, 2008

Youtube

I love Youtube and it's a great way to spend your lunchbreak if you can get on a terminal in the Learn.net
I looked up my favourite group The Ten Tenors and was spoilt for choice. I decided on one of my favourites which was The Boxer. Again it was frustrating trying to link this as we can't right click to copy and paste which of course is how most of us were taught.

However Youtube was very easy to get around and all I did was to put The Ten Tenors in the search box and I got a whole list of choices. The quality of the video in most cases isn't bad. Some aren't clear as but really they aren't too bad. Sometimes sound is an issue but as I said I love Youtube. They even have heaps of vids by one of my favourite male singers Mario Frangoulis.

You could always post Library events on Youtube and there may even be people crazy enough to watch them.

No comments: