Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Library Thing

Since the ghosts that haunt Manurewa Library have managed to delete my Library thing post which Catatonia helped so nicely with I have to do it again.. I liked Library thing and I didn't forget to do this blog not when you have Catatonia guiding your every move.

I enjoyed LibraryThing and found that it would have a multitude of uses for libraries even just down to checking what and author has written in terms of titles. If you were lucky enough to read my original blog on this subject it was probably a whole lot more interesting. Never is when you have to re-create it

The challenge for me was to remember what my username and password were as now being hugely further on that this I haven't used library thing for well at least a month now. I'm lucky if I can remember yesterday.

Well on to see if any more of mine have vanished into the same black hole

No comments: