Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In the words of my neighbours 4 year old - oopsie

Or hey if you prefer Britney Spears oops I did it again. Well not again first time in awhile for being forgetful. I forgot to blog lesson 5 Newsfeeds and blogs so better late than never.

All the suggested ones to look at are all useful but in reality if I want news why not just check Yahoo or Google or Reuters etc if something catches your attention that you want to know about.

Personally I probably liked Topix the best. But like I say all easy to use and find your way through. But I don't have time to look at a ton of news feeds and a lot wouldn't always be relevant or of interest even if you subscribed to what you thought would be most interesting to you.

When I want news I go online looking for that one thing of particular interest or have a quick look at yahoo and yahoo.com.au whenever I log on at home so while interesting newsfeeds etc aren't for me.

No comments: