Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Ipod

Ipods are a beautiful thing. These days I have the classic 80gb ipod which holds something like 20,000 songs.
I don't know that I will ever get to 20,000 but I am up to about 500 songs at present. What i also like is that I can create playlists for every mood.
Ipods are also great for tuning out the world and ignoring people when you want to be left in peace.
I honestly don't know why people want to go around listening to music on their mobile phone when they can get an ipod and have ten times as much music on their ipod than they can on their mobile phone.
At least if the music is on their ipod the music is silent and everyone they pass isn't forced to listen to whatever rubbish they are currently blowing their ears out with.
Some of these teens have mobile phones that cost more than an ipod so hey do the world a favour and get an ipod so people don't have to listen to your music if they don't want to.

Big hello to Princess Smutty who is the recipient of a comment or ramble from me this week.

2 comments:

tosca said...

My dad was looking at purchasing a mobile phone last year and I went with him and I had the iPod in one hand as well as my Nokia 3650 in the other. Imagine my surprise when the Sales Rep told my dad, 'See her? Don't be like that. You can have BOTH in one phone.' I said to my dad, 'See him? Don't be like that. A phone cannot beat an iPod for sound quality and mass storage. I'd gladly have 2 separate devices if all of my 7,500 songs sounded that clear.' AHEM - iPod should hire ME to be a spokesperson. Heck, forget that, I'll sing the next cool iPod song (ok, no I won't - but you get the idea!).

Polyanna said...

Thanks confused kiwi and catatonia - I haven't got an ipod yet, but keep hoping Santa will bring me one, so now I know a little more about them.