Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wasting Time







I had some fun wasting time and looking at what some of the generators were.

My favourite was probably the Honorary Italian Grandmother (and Saint) one.

See the link below
http://oneletterwords.com/ecards/saint/

I did do some fiddling with what some movie stars would look like with Plastic surgery and that was kind of funny.

I have also attached the certificate I made for Catatonia as she is always great at utilising what is to hand just like MacGyver.

Library Thing was very interesting to play around with. I had lots of fun and found there is a huge range of books in there. Good Book cover images as well.

I could have spent ages just browsing books but hey we have to do real work now and then. This is actually nice and relaxing and mindless to do after the chaos that was the first day of the school holidays.

Well it's just about time for me to go home now so until next time............Ciao

1 comment:

newweb2 said...

Hi cuz
I agree Mario Frangoulis is a hottie and thanks for your welcome aboard. Waltzing I didn't know you could dance maybe a demo is in order. The Honorary Italian Grandmother(and Saint) certificate looks great.